There are lots of various photographic communities in the world: associations, societies and organisations. However, only a few of them are engaged in actual assistance to professional photographers. Nonetheless, nowadays we are surrounded by visual content and can often observe how professionals, instead of refining audience’s taste and creating new trends, adjust to the demands of the glare of publicity.
- To develop and facilitate public access to photographic services while increasing the value and significance of commercial photography
- To increase WPPO members’ publicity and improve their standard of living
- To protect Intellectual property and associated rights by law before state authorities and legal entities
- To organise and provide access to educational materials, workshops and master classes
- To provide photographers with advice and assistance in achieving their personal goals effectively
- Press ID that gives you the right to visit exhibitions and museums around the world
- WPPO PIN (Member of World Professional Photographers Organization)
- Use of the WPPO logo & official WPPO merchandise
- Accreditation for various events around the world
- Article placement on WPPO and its announcements in social networks
- Standard account 35AWARDS
- 15% discount on the production of professional photo books on absolutalbums.com
- Help in organizing a trip to another country: transport, guide, excursion program, concerts, festivals, etc.
- Help in promoting your personal brand: publications in partner media, assistance in preparing for participation in an exhibition
- Help in preparing for participation in the contest, including access to the unique 35AWARDS-based automatic photo rating service
- Marketing assistance: web production, help in choosing a genre and positioning
- Provision of specialists: developing an advertising strategy, SMM
- The opportunity to receive editorial assignments and enjoy all the rights of a journalist
- Representation of interests of the member in all structures: personal manager
Professional certification with an evaluation of 35AWARDS jury that confirms the status of Сertified World Professional Photographer
Each participant will receive an assessment of their work from experts in the field of photography.